Thursday, November 12, 2009

I seem to be back...

I know I have been awol for a while... do not ask me what happened, I am not entirely sure myself, but I feel like I am starting to be myself a bit again now.
I have enjoyed the autumn this year, I thought it to be particularly pretty. Really love those colours. I had wanted to do a lot of crafting, but did not, nothing really came out of my hands. Do not you just hate those times? I guess we all have them, luckily we get through them as well.
I have started reading a few blogs again, and as ever have been truly inspired by them. Thank you all for being around! I will catch up with you all soon now, and I will be better at posting again.
I have loads of ideas about Christmas crafting, but there are only 42 days left. Do you know that feeling when there are so many ideas bouncing around in your head, and you just do not know where to start. So you start somewhere, then 5 minutes later you start something else and 10 minutes later, something else again... Please tell me I am not alone in this. Well, at least I ordered a Kelly Bronze turkey today, so I guess that shows you what my priorities are!
Only a shortie today, as I am off to catch up with all your blogs again... I will leave you with some photos of a sailing trip with my colleagues. I am not a great sailor, but we had a brilliant day!
Me and my colleagues...
Not sure that that is really where we are going...We are sailing...
Have a wonderful evening!

6 comments:

  1. I am so mightily impressed!!! Great to have you back and great photos. My top tip for Paris is to buy a small map before you go and plan your routes. We walked from one place to another and saw lots of things that way. For example, on Day one, we started at the Arc de Triomphe, then went down the Champs Elysee to the Place de la Concorde, through the Tuilleries Gardens (where we lunched) then on to the Louvre - but we didnt visit inside on this day), then on to Notre Dame, back through the Latin Quarter to the Eiffel Tower just in time for it to be lit. Check out the Eiffel Tower website before you go and you wont miss the light shows. We found something unusual and lovely on every street. Lucky you, I'd love to go back. I only speak school girl French, but I always find if you have a go at speaking the language, they are very patient with you. All you really need is "Grand Vin Rouge sil vous plait" and "Grand Cafe au lait" and you'll get by!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyy
    Leuk dat je er weer bent :-)
    Ik hoop dat alles goed met je is !!!
    Leuke trip had je met je collega's
    het ziet er gezellig uit :-)
    groetjes van ons
    Kareltje =^.^=
    Anya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Lovely to see you again!
    Yes I can relate to the wanting to start a new thing every 5 minutes at this time of year as there suddenly seems so much to do!
    Deep breathes, be calm. No idea if it'll work but it's got to be worth a go!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Caroline, maybe we have been in the same place lately. Lol! Although it looks like you are enjoying things!! That is wonderful. I will snap out of this funk I am in....I have to! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    xoxo

    Sail on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. En dan ook nog meteen met zo'n prachtige herfstfoto!! Schitterende kleuren. Echt op en top herfst!!

    Gezellig die zeildag,zo te zien!

    Groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to go sailing on a botter. Did you go out from Bunschoten? And no, you are not alone. We all seem to jump from one project to another especially at this time of year. I have so many things I just want to finish and then there I go starting another...lol.

    Hugs en groetjes ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete