Friday, November 27, 2009

A-MA-ZING...

Very reluctantly I returned from Paris last night. I already feel homesick! It was completely gorgeous, even I, so defenitely not a city person, adored it.
I felt so at home there, autumn really suits it as well. Feel that I have not even seen the beginning of everything there is to see and do there. Yet, we walked and walked and walked all day for 4 days.
I will organise my photos soon and will post them in a later post. For now I leave you with the first bar/restaurant I entered soon after arriving( and probably one of my favourites) and the gorgeous Christmas lights on the Champs Elysees.

Sigh... how quickly can I return without it looking indecent?

4 comments:

  1. Next weekend sounds fine to me!! I know exactly what you mean. It doesn't feel like a capital city, its more like a series of small villages. Cant wait to see the rest of your piccies.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what they biscuits are! They came from Lidl's, I've never seen them in any of the bigger supermarkets here.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaahhhhh.....
    Its really AMAZING :-)
    Leuk blogje....

    Fijn weekend Carolien :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself Caroline. I am glad you were able to get away, relax and fall in love. I too am not a city girl.

    Hugs en groetjes ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete