Monday, December 21, 2009

Hurray for the Hobbits...




I know he really was not the best dancer this series, but I just love these two dancing together, they just ooze fun... together they are just so watchable...


Not sure whether that was my favourite dance or whether this one is...


Either way, I totally agree with Len Goodman, this turned into the best final ever, just so completely entertaining.

What is the weather like at your end. I really do not think that ever in this country I have seen it snow like this before...
It is just so much fun. Yesterday afternoon suddenly everyone in our street was either having a snowball fight, children and grown-ups (?), not sure who had the most fun, or building a snowman, they have built giants, there is that much snow. It has been too dark to take pictures, but if they are still here at the end of this week, I will certainly post some.
Christmas has really arrived now, it could be the snow ( although in truth I have never known a white Christmas in real life) or because we had a gathering in our neighbourhood last night. It was truly magical because of the weather, there were fire pots and gluhwein and hot chocolate and everyone ended up singing carols together. It was truly lovely.

Now Christmas can start!

4 comments:

  1. Yippieeeeeeeeeeee......
    Sneeuw
    sneeuw
    sneeuw :-)
    Je foto's zijn juweeltjes !!!
    Ik heb vandaag samen met mijn dochter een sneeuwpop gemaakt hihihi.....
    Veel plezier we krijgen nog meer
    misschien wel een witte kerst :-)
    Groetjes
    Anya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it's snowing like this everywhere but here! That's okay...it can wait until I get home from California. :) Caroline have a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL holiday season. Thank you for checking on me to see if I'm still alive after my move. Lol! I think I will be more settled after the holidays.

    Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season/New Year filled with love, joy, good health and happiness!!

    Michelle and the kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that all your neighbours got together like that! That is so lovely!
    And I agree with you about Chris and Ola. I just LOVED the Charleston!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Christmas Caroline - many thanks for dropping by my blog this year - my bloggy pals have made my year! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete