Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter wonderland...


Look at what we woke up to... OK, admittedly that was yesterday, but with all the baking and dusting to do ( I am getting to the cleaning now) I did not get round to post a few piccies yesterday.
Snow always make me feel like a child, it makes everything sooooo pretty! And yes, I know it causes a lot of havoc too, but I blissfully ignore that.
Off to take some fab cookies out of the oven now, if they are any good, I will post the recipe tomorrow.

The chickens felt a bit frozen...
It looks like this picture has been taken in the middle of the night, a good argument for a new camera if ever I needed one...
Another early morning delight...
Is not our street gorgeous like this...

Enjoy the snow!

3 comments:

  1. A true winter wonderland!! You seem to have sent it our way too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is just so beautiful right now! And it sounds as though it will stay for a while. There is nothing like this weather to get us all in a Christmas mood. And you live in such a beautiful neighborhood which makes it even prettier. How did you Christmas cookies come out? I have not baked anything. The Christmas party for my quilt group was this week so that kept me busy and then today back at the hospital. Hope you envelope arrived?

    Hugs en groetjes ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Hope you are all warm and snuggly and that the cleaning has been done and you've got your feet up!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete