Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who is counting...



Are you all beset by an ever so slight panic now? Please do not tell me I am the only one...
I swear it was only Christmas last week! I thought I was organised this year, I even started making lists of what to bake, what to do with the turkey, who to make presents for, what to organise...
And really, all of a sudden it December,6. I did do some baking and crafting, but am nowhere near as far with it as I would have liked. Am really nowhere near as far as this...

I have been reading some of your blogs and am just in awe, can you send me some organisation skills? That is really all I want for Christmas this year. In my defense, I have really suffered with my back the past week, could not walk, could not cough, and worse of all, could not laugh, am a lot better now... So, watch out Santa, here I come...

Have a lovely, relaxed week! I am sorry for my little whinge by the way...

8 comments:

  1. Hi
    Enne geen sinterklaas gevierd
    je bent al erg vroeg met een kerstboom,
    hij is wel erg mooi :-)
    Ik hoop dat jeje snel beter voelt
    ( ik denk dat het komt door dat zachte regenachtige weer kan toch nooit goed zijn!!)
    Fijne avond :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking a much more prgmatic approach to Christmas this year. What doesnt get done, doesnt get done. As long as we all have a good time, then all will be well. I keep threatening to leave everything up to hubby one year. no one will get cards or presents, but we will have plenty of beer in!! I did most of my presie shopping in the January sale last year - and plan to again this year!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of us never feel organized as soon as December 1st rolls in. You are not alone. I am not making any guilt trips this year. And I have not bought a gift or card and have decided not to either. I have been giving my apologies but just need to take a year off from that this being a bad year for my health. I will concentrate on making sure my yearly Christmas party is fun for my quilt group and then just enjoy the holiday and not worry about things. For now, you look organized as I am only half way through doing my tree. It always takes me a couple of days to decorate it. I still have to start on the other decorations although I did get our entrance hall done.

    Hugs en groetjes ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you are doing ok to me. You've got decorations up now just breath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's that familiar early December feeling here! I tell myself to be more organised and then December 1st arrives and I realise I haven't time for all I planned.
    I want to slow down and enjoy what I do, after all what's the point of doing it all if it's not enjoyable?!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zooooooo...je kerstboom staat al vroeg op!!
    Je bent er vroeg bij.

    Dan moet je het toch zeker ook gaan redden,lijkt mij.

    Wij hebben met de kinderen en kleinkids eerst Sinterklaas gevierd.
    En als dat allemaal aan de kant is, wil ik eerst even rust !!!!

    En dan ga ik wel over Kerst nadenken!

    Tijd genoeg!Ik ben dan wel thuis, ik werk niet meer. Ja, verschil moet er zijn, niet?(lol)

    Sterkte ermee!!

    Groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop by my blog for a surprise Caroline!

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go to my profile and you can click on email to contact me. I will send them out tomorrow and you will have them on Saturday to be able to use.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete