Saturday, February 20, 2010

Everlasting love...



I honestly intended to do a quick post before I left for Paris, I even took a few photographs specifically for that purpose. And then I went and deleted them from my camera, I am extremely clever that way...
Anyway, I just returned last night and have not come up for air yet. I had the most fantastic time, even the weather was lovely, saw plenty of blue skies.
Is it possible to fall as heart stoppingly, not being able to breath in love with a place as much as a person? I never would have thought it was, but I can not get Paris out of my mind. I love everything about it, and I am not even a city girl.
I will sort my photos out later and post some for you, in the meantime I will leave you with some photos of Audrey Hepburn, for some reason I felt like her all the time I was there, really have to watch Funny face and Paris when it sizzles again...
I am off to plan my next trip, so much more to see! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I quite like "Mrs @Arris goes to Paris" featuring Angela Lansbury too!! I'm with you on the falling in love with Paris (as you know!) I also really love "Everlasting Love" one of my all time fave pop songs ( I have the Love Affair CD!!!) and I now cannot stop singing it!! Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete