Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today I am enjoying...

This simple vase of spring flowers...
Planning my itinary for Paris, so much to see, so little time...
My new book on the Stravinski fountain...
Loads of clever photography...
Colourful things that move, it is a children's book I think, but simple pleasures...
A few brilliant magazines...
Hooking a cushion cover ( I love working with Rowan wool)...And so definitely not the weather...

I wonder what happened to mister sun, has he gone in hiding? Wishing you all a bit of sunshine in your day, if not real than at least in your heart!

3 comments:

  1. I meant to ask you if you read "Paris Daily Phot" blog(Google it and it appears!!) I am a bit addicted to it now! Hope you have a lovely time again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Caroline
    Fijn om te zien dat je geniet :-)
    Leuke narcissen ik heb ze zelf net
    gisteren gekocht !!!
    (zo halen we een beetje het voorjaar in huis;)

    Groetjes Anya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip is getting nearer, so exciting!
    Love the Russian Doll cover on that magazine.
    Did you get the email and photo about the top ok?
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete