Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just quickly, some progress...


Well, you are absolutely right, these pictures are virtually the same. I did not like the expanse of pink in the first one that much, which is why I took the second one. I took these to show you the progress I made on the spring garland. I am actually really happy with the way this is coming along. I like doing cross stitch patterns like this, you start off with a plain fabric and suddenly you are creating a plaid fabric, it is almost bordering on the magical...
Anyway, I reckon I will finish this next week and I am already thinking and planning what I will do next. I am one of these people who likes to start a lot of different things all the time but who has real problems finishing any of them. That will have to change though if I want to start selling some of my creations, and so far I actually have been very good. The only thing I have abondoned working on this year is some Christmas decorations, but I feel justified in that as it is spring...
This is going to be a short post, as I am in a bit of a mood today. I received my last payslip today and it is not right... I hate it when these things happen, particularly as I have left that company now. They did not pay out a lot of reserves that were due to me and I am not a happy camper. I am sure I will get the rest of the money at some point, but I just do not need the hassle.
On a more cheerful note... I am going to a horse show tomorrow, I am really looking forward to it. I have not been to anything like that for ages, so it will be really good. Hoping to post some pictures soon.
Wishing you all a great evening.

3 comments:

  1. Caroline, your progress looks fabulous!! It's adorable. As for your last pay slip...isn't that just typical of a company to do that? That's happened to me before and I tried to fight it but they had some conviluted explanation as to why. It wasn't worth my time. Anxious to hear how the horse show goes!! I went to one in my life and I loved it. I need to go to more. Also, my friend is taking me on her horses this weekend out into the country. I can't wait! Let's hope the weather holds up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat kun jij goed engels schrijven, mijn complimenten:)
    Ik heb vroeger ook veel kruissteek geborduurd maar de laatste jaren niet meer, ik ga de draad weer eens oppakken......
    Dus je bent ontslagen ,ja das nie leuk, is mij ook aleens gebeurd.
    Maar blijf positief denken dat is heel belangrijk !!
    Veel plezier bij de paarden, denk je tenminste ff ergens anders aan ;)

    En nu is het goed gegaan , nu stond je foto mooi bovenaan bij mijn favorieten van mijn blog,wat dat de vorige week was ????
    Fijne avond :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik geef je een award kom je hem ophalen
    groetjes :)

    ReplyDelete