Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ever so slightly frustrated...

It has always been like this, and I guess probably always will be, I have so many more ideas than I have time... Apart from the fact that the ability to focus has never been one of my noticable character traits. I have finished stitching the spring garlands, I will soon make them up. A while ago I started this teatowel, and there are loads of other things that I am working on at the moment, but none of them ready to have their picture taken yet. I have started a few things as well that are quicker to finish, as I love doing cross stitch, but it takes a long time and needs a lot of patience.
I keep getting distracted by loads of things, not in the least by the garden and the gorgeous weather.
This little apple tree was a gift from work last year, it did not flower then, and this year has produced these blossoms, so it is getting better and better...
And look at the buds on the wisteria, I am terrible excited about these, it will be sooooo pretty once they are in full bloom...
Have a gorgeously sunny evening everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Ja we hebben een hele strenge winter gehad, dat kun je toch zien aan veel planten in de tuin :)
    Ik had een subtropische palm, die staat nu zo'n 10 jaar, ik dacht dat hij dood was maarrrrrrrrrrr er komt in de midden weer een nieuw blad yippieeeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk je paasborduursels, de eitjes zien er heel echt uit!
    Met die boomojes moet je geduld hebben, moeilijk he!
    Je blauwe regen ziet er veel belovend uit idd!

    Bij ons staat hij in volle bloei, en hij ruikt zo lekker!

    Ik wens je een fijn weekend.

    groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline you are a busy girl! I find myself the same way with projects, getting distracted, etc. I can't wait to see the garland and the tea towels!! Also, I have an award for you on my post today. Come and get it! :)

    ReplyDelete