Friday, April 17, 2009

I do not like doing the laundry...




Can anyone tell me if doing the ironing counts as a full body work-out? I certainly was working up a sweat... but that could easily be a psychological effect, as that is a chore I really do not like. However, I saw a wonderful recipe for lavender ironing water on ( the wonderful) Michelle's blog, The Vintage sage. Check that one out, there really is some fun stuff on there. I, for one, am certainly going to make that, as I love the scent of lavender, it always makes me think of summer.
Talking about summer, it almost felt like it yesterday, I spent a lot of the time in the garden. There is a lot of tidying today, as well as a lot of demossing the pavement, a boring job, but somehow strangely satisfying, as the whole place looks so much better after that.

The Morello cherry and the Saskatoon berry are really putting their best feet forward this year.
And what about my little friend? He is not at all shy, just very hungry...

2 comments:

  1. Dat is nou echt een prachtige landelijke foto !! De eerste bedoel ik !! Geweldig, hoor !Zou het door het licht kome, zo zacht!!

    Knap gedaan!!

    Fijn weekend,groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee ik doe niet graag de was hahaha.......
    maar we moeten wel hihi...

    Mooie foto's van je tuin, prachtig :))
    Lief dat je reclame maakt voor Michelle,
    zal ze helemaal geweldig vinden ;)

    ReplyDelete