Friday, May 15, 2009

Really quickly, because I am obsessed...

I can not believe I have never made these before. Probably because I have never done much crochet ever. I started making a couple yesterday and just do not seem able to stop now.
Do you know that feeling, when you are getting loads of energy and are jumping up and down inside, because you have just so much inspiration? That is me at the moment.
The yellow ones I did with a cotton yarn I could buy somewhere cheaply ages ago. I did not buy a lot, as I did not know what it would be like to work with, it turns out to be brilliant. So, I went out this afternoon to get some more, but of course the shop did not have anymore. Tomorrow I will be out and about to see if I can find some more anywhere. I am off now to make a few more squares. Is there a programme for crochet addicts?

By the way, I did not get the job in the end for which was interviewed last week. They felt I was too nervous. Ah well, thinking of becoming a postman now, well... over summer at least. I will need a black and white cat though.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You can quickly become addicted !! Sorry you didnt get the job. A job outdoors in Summer would be great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fijn weekend Caroline ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to know how to make those! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete